Confession No. 1: I've Been Here Once Before

Hi!

Welcome to Confessions of a Teenaged Disaster, a place where I can hopefully detail all my confessions (the good, the bad, the ugly) as I trudge my way through my final few turbulent years of being a teenager.

Recently I've been struggling with striking a balance between the many things I over commit myself to, and it's led to some questionable decision making on my part, as well as some behaviour I'm not particularly proud of. I'm hoping that in finding a place where I can write about what and how I've been doing, I can not only find an audience that will hold me accountable, but also a space in which I can freely talk about whatever I feel like I need to. I know that I need to voice my problems (what's that thing that parents always say, 'a problem shared is a problem halved'?), but I have difficulty articulating my feelings on the spot. Often I find I can come to some kind of peaceful decision with a lot less agonising if I can write my way through it. A blog seemed like a good place to start, so I decided to create one.

Confession Time: I have done this before. My blogs have always tended to fizzle out, but I think it's because I narrow the content that I can post about too much, and eventually I run out of things to write. The idea behind this is that I can write about anything that takes my fancy, anything at all that happened to me that day. Like a diary, only far more public.

So here's to hoping that I stick to my guns this time! I look forward to rambling at you, and I hope you're all as excited as I am.

Always,

Your resident teenaged disaster

Comments

Popular Posts